10.25.2021

Wings For Hope


R

T



What better way to spend a sunny Santa Fe morning then capturing a gathering of gorgeous Motorcycles & Riders getting ready for their annual fundraiser for kids ride..



When I pulled into the Eagles Lodge parking lot, riders had already been welcomed, bought their tickets and were greeting friends. The motorcycles were spit & polished - hours of work went into making the bikes shine - and I wandered around capturing everything with my camera.




The welcoming table...


The detailing on these cycles was amazing...













                












And then there are the very cool jackets...























READY TO RIDE!

But first a blessing...








                                 WINGS FOR HOPE


Thank you Richard Martinez for inviting me to capture the event with my camera!