9.17.2012

Patina Gallery

 
 
T H E   I N T E R N A T I O N A L   A C A D E M Y   O F  C E R A M I C S  is holding their 45th General Assembly in Santa Fe  this week - September 17 - 21.  In addition to an amazing exhibition at the New Mexico Museum of Art - New World: Timeless Visions - featuring work by 140 IAC members representing 35 nations, many Santa Fe galleries will be showcasing contemporary ceramics as well.  I stopped by PATINA GALLERY and photographed the work of 15 IAC member artists.
 

 Photographs by C. Whitney-Ward
 
 
Paula Winokur

 
Linda Sikora

Linda Lighton
Chris Staley
Doug Casebeer
 
Joe Bova

 
Marc Leutold

Verne Funk
Harris Deller
Jim Romberg
 
James Lawton
 
Elaine Olafson Henry
Robert Harrison
 
P A T I N A   G A L L E R Y
131 West Palace Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505.986.3432