10.28.2011

Tomme - A Restaurant

S O P H I S T I C A T E D   B I S T R O  -  D O W N T O W N  S A N T A   F E


Photos by C. Whitney-Ward

I dropped by for lunch with a friend and all it took was one bite...

Yes, real women swoon.

Where to begin. I ordered the Slow-Braised Short Rib Gougeres. The perfectly-piped choux pastry puffs were a treat all by themselves. But, with the shredded beef topped with a smidgen of apricot gremolata...it was remarkable. I'm not kidding.


My friend had the Baby Greens Salad studded with crisp apple, candied hazlenuts, farm-fresh chevre, and tossed with a simple, but memorable sherry vinaigrette.


And the Southern Fried Chicken is pure sophisticated comfort food.


No wonder Executive Chef Mark Connell  is smiling. He knows he's got a winner!  And rumor has it that he's going to be putting a Coq au Vin Pot Pie on the dinner menu. I'm there...

(Named after a type of French cheese and pronounced TUM)

Brian Rood - Chef de Cuisine

229 Galisteo Street - corner of W. Alameda
505.820.2253

Open Lunch & dinner - Tuesday through Saturday


Tomme on Urbanspoon