4.23.2018

NEW MEXICO FILM FOUNDATION - A GATHERING OF ACTORS


Well, I couldn't resist, so I put on my cowboy hat, grabbed 
my camera and piled into the car with my two best friends 
and we headed out to the ranch and joined the party.

What fun. Everyone was duded up  -  and they were
foder for my camera. Most were actors and knew
just how to give me the perfect pose.

TAKE A LOOK...



My two buddies Darlene & Daniel














.

I have no idea why these disparate objects were sitting together on a table...but they were and I captured it for posterity. 



THE NEW MEXICO GUNFIGHTERS ASSOCIATION

Offering a visually appealing step into the past, the New Mexico Gunfighters put on quite a performance in public plazas in Old Town Albuquerque. This ensemble of gun-slinging (they use blanks) actors is part of an award-winning theatrical group who has been performing free public comedic Old West skits in Albuquerque for over 37 years. 






The LET'S MAKE A WESTERN -  GRANT WINNER - Vincent McDaniels.




Clint Mortenson - Ranch owner and maker of SILVER & SADDLES. I will be blogging his ranch & shops where he makes trophy buckles, custom saddles, saddle silver and so much more...

And...introducing CLYDE the buffalo...



THANKS New Mexico Film Foundation for letting me crash your party!