2.15.2016

A TRIBUTE TO MARC NAVARRO




IN MEMORY OF MARC NAVARRO, AN ELEGANT
COLLECTOR AND GALLERIST WHO HAD AN 
EXQUISITE EYE AND A BEAUTIFUL SOUL.


met Mark several years ago when I happened to wander into his beautiful gallery on Canyon Road. I was swept away by the magnificent collections of Mexican jewelry and silver and religious ephemera that filled this stunning space. 

Over the years we became friends and I would run into him on weekends when I wandered the Flea Market at the Railyard where he had a booth. He was always impeccably dressed and I was always taking his photograph. He was most indulgent!  

Mark passed away this past November but his talented son Jose will continue on with the Navarro legacy.

 

A PEEK INSIDE THE GALLERY showcasing exquisite Spanish Colonial, Mexican Antiquities and Ethnic Objects d'Art...






















C A S A   N A V A R R O

812 Canyon Road -Just down from the Teahouse

505.820.9266