10.20.2013

Santa Fe Traditional Flea @ El Museo


S A N T A    F E ' S   B R O C A N T E



BROCANTE is a French Flea Market and if you've ever experienced one, then you know the thrill of the hunt first hand.  But you don't have to jet off to Paris to indulge your passion for wonderful finds, THE FLEA @ El Museo at the Railyard is full of amazing stuff and one of my favorite weekend haunts. 




SOLD - to me!


Baby cowboy boots...a rare find!




Day of the Dead parties????


Vintage - Randy  Travis wore this in a movie!


New & Gorgeous!



As you can probably tell, THE FLEA is a wonderful mixture of vintage and artist-made contemporary.





Couldn't resist this one!


.

S A N T A   F E   T R A D I T I O N A L   F L E A 
 W I N T E R   M A R K E T

@ E L    M U S E O  - at the Railyard