6.11.2017

The D U K E and I





LUXURIOUS DECADENCE







All my senses were a'buzz when I walked through the DUKE and I for the first time. I could have perused each vignetted-room for hours; sitting in one of the softly-beckoning chairs and dreaming that I could take home everything in site - furniture, linens, accessories, jewelry, clothing, art, and tempting surprises everywhere. This clearly is the Meow Wolf of interiors and design.

Photo courtesy of the Duke and I

Irene Salas and partner Randolph Duke met in Santa Fe and discovered a shared interest in design, interiors and textiles. Irene's passion for textiles inspires everything she does; interior design, soft home furnishings and painting textiles. The Duke and I is filled with her lovely pillows, linen tabletop designs, and custom leather, linen, silk fabrics, and upholstery. 







Randolph is the former Creative Director and Designer of HALSTON, and an internationally-known haute couture designer. He has dressed scores of Red Carpet beauties, everyone from Angeline Jolie, Charlize Theron an d Barbara Streisand to Celine Dion and Kim Basinger. His design and fashion touch is evident throughout the Duke and I



















Gorgeous contemporary jewelry...






the  DUKE   and   I

320 Paseo de Peralta - Santa Fe




1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete