10.02.2016

TO MARKET TO MARKET - SATURDAY AT THE RAILYARD

 ACCORDIANS  -  FENNEL -  SMASHING COWBOY BOOTS





I love weekends in Santa Fe, especially Saturdays. Early morning folks head to the the FARMERS MARKET AT THE RAILYARD to find the fixings for a Sunday brunch or hearty root veggies that will morph into rich soups and sidekicks to a robust roast chicken - from Polo Real, of course. The vendors are used to me eyeing their beautiful produce for the perfect shot, and gracious enough to let me take their photographs.




Always a musician or two...











THE EL MUSEO CULTURAL WINTER MARKET

After zipping through the Market, I walked over to this fabulous indoor flea market that opened OCTOBER 1ST. The large space is filled with vendors - many who've been showing their wares for years now - and it is always a kick to walk from booth to booth to see what finds I can FIND!





















OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAYS



3 comments:

  1. Thanks, C! The Railyard is the place to be Sat and Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, C! The Railyard is the place to be Sat and Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for contact info on a small shop at the railyard SF farmers market. They sold pullover shawls made in Santa Fe - they were inexpensive maybe $15. Can you provide any info? I stupidly didn't buy one and now I regret it. Thought they might sell on-line.

    ReplyDelete