8.28.2015

CHASING SANTA FE GALLERIES...

When I walk into a  gallery I'm not only admiring the art, but the way the placement of art is engaging my senses. Hanging a show is an art form and 'staging' the rooms so that the art pulls you from one space into another is a special talent. I have my favorite strolling galleries and I will be photographing my favorites for CHASING. So, if your not lucky enough to be living in or visiting Santa Fe, this will allow you a virtual peek into some inviting spaces.






There's a beautiful visual symmetry when you're standing in one room and  looking through to the other gallery spaces beyond.  


This bouquet of 'rose' lilies, posed on a rough-hewn  table, are not only gorgeous to look at, but their scent permeated the whole gallery and greeted everyone as they stepped through the door.
























G A L L E R Y   9 0 1

708 Canyon Road - Santa Fe
505.780.8390


.


THE 31ST ANNUAL ANTIQUE ETHNOGRAPHIC
 ART SHOW





This is one of my favorite shows...every dealer/gallery brings stunning art. If yo missed it, put it on your calendar for next year.