10.26.2013

RE-CYCLE SANTA FE ART FESTIVAL IS COMING!

PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR

NOVEMBER 15 - 17TH @ THE CONVENTION CENTER
LAST YEAR'S SHOW WAS

A  M  A  Z  I  N  G !

All the artists at LAST year's Re-Cycle show were alchemists - turning scraps and pieces of stuff into imaginative and wonderful objects that beg to be worn or displayed and admired. Each year I meander through the show and marvel at the creativity. If you missed it this year,  put it on your calendar for next year.  It's a visual treasure.

SPOTLIGHT ON A FEW OF THE ARTISTS

E N C R U S T E D   B E A U T I  E S
ROBERT BRACKETTI's masterful metal creations look like they could take to the Paris  fashion runway.  Constructed of ornate found metal pieces,
they are intricate and  beautiful.





.
 C A R N A V A L   A N Y O N E?
JULIE ANDERSON  is at the ready if you need to costume-up. She has
lots of gorgeous re-cycled costumes to rent/buy and embellish with her jaunty hats andnifty re-cycled jewelry.











COSTUME SALON - SALES & RENTAL

.

T I C K    T O C K     T I C K   T O C K

Recycle Art Show co-founder, Joe Buffalo Nickels creates funky, working clocks out of just about anything...







"If I can get a hole in it,it can tell you the time."
Joe Buffalo Nickels 

.

A  P E R F E C T   E Y E

BUNNY TOBIAS is one of my favorite artists in the re-cycle show each year.






DON'T MISS IT!