9.09.2012

Galleries - What's HOT on Lincoln Avenue!

 
B   E  Y O  N  D  .   C  A  N  Y  O  N   .   R  O  A  D
 
 
I live a hop, skip and a jump from downtown, so one of my favorite haunts is Lincoln Avenue - between Palace and Marcy streets where you will find a half dozen or so wonderful galleries. I nipped into a few and took photographs of work that caught my eye. Here's my LINCOLN AVENUE SAMPLER -

 
 
 
WINDSOR BETTS  - Art Brokerage House - always has something vibrant hanging in their window that begs to be photographed.  I love capturing the reflections from behind. And, here are a few of the artists 'inside' the gallery.
 

 
KEVIN RED STAR
 

PAUL PLETKA
 
 
 
 
 
 
BEN WRIGHT
 
 
ALEX PENA
 
 
 NOCONA BURGESS
 
 
RITA IRINGAN
 
 
 
 
 
ROSE MASTERPOL
 
 
ALETA PIPPIN
 
 
ALAN SOFFER
 
 
 
 
 

 
ERIN CURRIER
 
 
PRESTON SINGLETARY

 
 RICHARD ZANE SMITH