4.09.2011

THE EXTRAORDINARY DOORS OF SANTA FE

“I feel very adventurous.
There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.”

                                                                                                            Elizabeth Taylor, Actor

Photos by C.Whitney-Ward




                                                        
Flora Whittmore




"Every wall is a door."

                                                                                                        Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired."
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                Mae West



The Raven
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door —
Only this, and nothing more."

Edgar Allan Poe





"An open door invites callers."
                
                            Turkish Proverb



"A small key opens big doors."

                                                                                       Persian Proverb