2.16.2011

FAMOUS OASIS - ALONG SANTA FE'S AIRPORT ROAD



The sign looks like a giant postcard.
Having a wonderful time, wish you were here!
And if you whiz on by, you'll be missing a colorful and delicious adventure.


This two-year old eatery is owned by Julio Perales who is carrying on the family  tradition. "My parents ran a restaurant when I was a kid. I'm bringing back all my Mama's food," says Perales who feels that he is blessed by an angel who brings him wonderful customers.


What's his best seller? "The Breakfast Burrito; it's my Mom's recipe."
But the menu has lots of tasty choices.


And while you're waiting for your order to come up, you
can enjoy the colorful and fun surroundings.







Bring the kids for Mexican ice cream.

FAMOUS OASIS
6534 Airport Road - past the Tree Bus Stop
Take the first right after you see the sign...then immediatley take
the dirt road on the right.